Bentall pharmacy is a 4000 square foot retail space located in the bottom of the Bentall towers located below Bentall tower 4 in downtown Vancouver. We are accessible at street level from Bank of Montreal on Burrard street or by the plaza level where the food court is located on Dunsmuir street; just take the escalator going downstairs once entering the building at both locations. Conversely, if arriving by skytrain enter the Bentall retail shops at the top of the escalator going right.
We are accessible by:
- Northbound: 5 and 22
- Southbound: 2 and 5
- Millenium Line/Expo Line: Burrard station
- There are numerous parkades in the vicinity of Burrard and Dunsmuir street
Our pharmacy has many services including: Lotto, gift cards, confectionery, sports nutrition, vitamins, household products, stationary, dental care, travel products, haircare, feminine hygeine, greeting cards, foot care, first aid, cough and cold, pain relief, allergy, and cosmetics.
Pharmacists on site are trained to offer services such as:
- Comprehensive Medication Reviews – sit down and speak with the pharmacist to discuss your medications; we can clear up any confusion or questions that you may have about your medications.
- Compounding – customized medications to fit your needs to ensure you get exactly what you want.
- Immunization – we offer services to immunize patients for a variety of different conditions.
- Compliance Packaging – medications can be placed in a 7 day blister pack to simplify tracking and taking medications.
- Refills – if you have run out of refills on your prescriptions, our pharmacists are able to provide medication refills* usually for 30 days until you can see your physician for refills.
- Emergency Supplies – are you traveling from abroad and forgot your meds? Contact us to find out if we can assist you in supplying with medications until your return to your home country.